Today there are a lot of "off-the-shelf" software and/or platform tools to assist clients to achieve the software solution they are looking for, in the most economical and time efficient way possible. It is always Whitecap's priority to take the path that is most beneficial for our customer.
If we can deliver to you a business solution that meets your needs by taking an existing software platform and adapting it for your specific company requirements, and in addition it represents the most economical and timely approach to achieve the desired result, then that is the way in which we will proceed to build your application.
Microsoft, as an example, has some excellent off-the-shelf platform tools including SharePoint 2013 on which to build your software solution or web portal. Many of these tools can get you as much as 80% of the way there right "out-of-the-box", so to speak. Whitecap will then customize the remaining 20% to ensure that your needs and requirements are met exactly as you require them to do the job.
But that's just part of the story. To truly create enhanced operating efficiencies, a company must integrate its web-based "front-end" applications with its "back-end" legacy or IT systems, applications and databases.
Whitecap has a reputation as a very technically competent systems integrator and software developer with excellent experience utilizing tools such as BizTalk Server 2010 and customized Web Services to create the seamless integration that is required.
Difficult and challenging technical integration is an area of particular strength and differentiation for Whitecap.